Why Choose Our AEA Certified Pure Emu Oil
Why Choose Emu Oil From Uniquely Emu Products?We offer the widest selection of AEA Certified emu oil types and sizes on the marketplace today. All of our pure emu oil is guaranteed to be unadulterated emu oil that has not been cut with other oils or filler ingredients. Plus, we ensure the quality of our Pure Emu Oil by taking several important steps as described below:
AEA Certification, Our Refining Process, Scientific Analysis, and Product Packaging
AEA Certification - In order to display the AEA Certified Seal a company must have it's emu oil refined at an accredited, licensed refinery and the resulting emu oil must be tested and proven by means of scientific analysis to meet or exceed the industry established standards as defined within the Emu Oil Trade Rules. These trade rules were developed as a means of establishing a quality control and grading program for emu oil. These trade rules are the only established emu oil standards. Both types of our emu oil are guaranteed to be AEA Certified Fully Refined Pure Emu Oil.
Refining Process - The chemical free physical refining process that we utilize removes toxins, contaminants, and other unwanted impurities without compromising the beneficial fatty acids found in emu oil. This results in a high grade emu oil that meets or exceeds all of the established industry standards.
Scientific Analysis - After our emu oil is refined a sample of each batch is tested by an independent third party AOCS (American Oil Chemist Society) certified chemist and proven to meet the industry standards for safety and purity by means of scientific analysis. A batch specific Certificate of Analysis (COA) is on file and available to you, by request, at no charge. This additional step of third party validation assures you that the oil you are purchasing has the beneficial qualities that you are seeking. If you would like to obtain a COA from one of our current batches or for the specific bottle you are purchasing please contact us.
Product Packaging - All of our products are packaged with tamper-evident seals. We are one of the only emu oil product companies that takes this extra measure to ensure consumer safety.
We take pride in our products, our service, and our customers.
Our goal is to meet your needs with fast, friendly service and high quality emu oil products.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
| Emu Essence Naturals™
Pure (Regular) Emu Oil
Ultra Clear Emu Oil
- Are AEA Certified Fully Refined Grade A Emu Oil
- Exceed the class of Fully Refined Grade A Emu Oil in the Emu Oil Trade Rules
- Provide an odorless emu oil
- Are sterilized by proper temperatures
- Are processed naturally with no chemicals used
- Are refined utilizing a special process that does not destroy the natural beneficial properties of the oil
- Are stabilized with a minute amount of natural Vitamin E to provide a long term shelf stable product
- Are tested by an AOCS certified laboratory and proven to exceed industry standards
- Have a batch specific Certificate of Analysis (COA) available at no charge
- Have a batch specific Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available at no charge
- Provide a natural emu oil for cosmetic, medical, pharmaceutical and therapeutic uses
- Provide a consistent product batch to batch